World Federation of Unesco
Municipality of Thessaloniki
Aristotle University of Fine Arts
have the honor to invite you in the big
CULTURAL ORGANIZATION Culture of Cosmos II Turkish Symposium of Painting
That will realize in Thessaloniki in the dates 10 – 30 January 2014
Artistic creation will be live in cultural space in the center of Thessaloniki
We send you the basic information:
1. period: arrival 10 January – 16 January 2014 departure
2. period: arrival 17 January – 23 January 2014 departure
3. period: arrival 24 January – 30 January 2014 departure
Please inform and confirm us for your dates !!!
Registration Cost: 6 stays
To confirm your participation please
Send this form filled and your Portfolio to the email address email@example.com
And deposit the advance of 80€ for my registration, and the rest 300€ in the 5th of January 2014.
T.C. ZIRAAT BANKASI A.S.
IBAN: TR07 0001 0005 2965 1206 9450 03 (Panagiotis Zervas)
Piraeus – Ate bank
IBAN: GR21 0171 3190 0063 1901 0531 461
Diakatou Antigoni – Zervas Panagiotis
Please, confirm us your participation (and your friends!) as soon as possible !!!
Turkish Symposium of Painting SELANIK – ISTANBUL tw0 cultures … one history SELANIK – ISTANBUL
Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki : accomomondation for 6 stays with breakfast ( participants will stay in double or triple rooms)
Meal: The organization will offer every day fast food durring the working hours.
Diners: The organization will offer 4 free dinners
Organization will offer free transportation with bus …from Taxim Square until Selanik Hotel for all artists
TOURS in Greek and Othoman Monuments
- Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- Museum of Byzantine Culture
- White Tower of Thessaloniki
- Museum of Kemal Ataturk
- Yahudi Hamam
- Bizans Müzesi
- Old Selanik
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME !!!
1. art works: every artist will create 1 -2 paintings
2. dimension: 140cm x 100cm
3. collection: all art works will add in zervas collection
4. colors / brasses/ materials: all artists will bring materials (colors and brasses …!)
5. working hours: 10:00 – 15:00
6. transportation from ISTANBUL to SELANIK free with bus of organization from Taxim Square until Selanik Hotel
7. accomondation : all artists will stay in rooms for 2 or 3 persons (with breakfast)
8. friends: you can invite all your friends that they are interest to visit Selanik
Archeological tours, Amusement, Communication, Live concerts, Dancing performances,
Painting exhibition, Party, Night clubs, Ouzo, Wine, Sun, Artistic creation…
With the support of Turkish Embassy in Greece.